Terms and conditions
1. 'Organised by' the term the organisers means ' Woman's Lifestyle Show‘ and the term Exhibitor refers to person, firm, representative or company allocated the stand space.
1.a Show opens at 10am – 5 pm Woman's Lifestyle Show is held at Hilton Metropole Hotel , Cannon , Street entrance, Brighton 1.(b) Set up is between 8.00AM - 9.30AM on Saturday 2nd November 2019.
2. Stand bookings are only confirmed when full payment has been received by paypal. Confirmation by email will be issued to you within 5 days. PLEASE NOTE: Your show manual will be emailed to you 4 weeks before the event, to help you prepare for the show. Exhibitor’s who arrive late or 30 mins before the doors opening will lose their stand and will not be refunded. The exhibitor will be deemed to have cancelled. Organisers will be entitled to re locate the stand or space.
3.Please ensure that your stand is staffed at all times during the show-open period and that all exhibits remain displayed during the show-open hours. You are welcome to have more than one exhibitor at your stand, so you can take breaks. In order that no discourtesy is shown to last minute visitors to the show, we ask that no dismantling of any displays or exhibits commence before 5pm or until all visitors have left the building.
4.Products from companies not exhibiting at the show cannot be used on stands for display purposes without written permission of the organiser. You will be expected to only sell what you agreed to in the booking form.
5. Exhibitors agree that their company name, logo or photograph may be used for promotional purposes for this and subsequent events. Please ensure you own the copyright to do so.
6. Location within the show will be determined by the event organisers and spaces will be clearly marked.
7. Floorplan -Exhibitor’s will be allocated by the show organisers.
8. Exhibitor’s are responsible for their own security on their stands, especially during build up times.
9.Sharing or sub-letting is not acceptable. ( Unless agreed by the organisers)
10. Please advise us on the booking form if you require access to power. The exhibitor is responsible for bringing their own cable/extension lead and will be held solely responsible for the safety of this equipment and any other equipment used on the day.
11. Please bring your own display and merchandising equipment e.g. shelving, leaflets etc. Please do not attach anything to the venue walls. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to display their business details.
12. For health and safety reasons please ensure that children under 16 are either not present or under adult supervision when exhibitors are setting up/clearing away.
13. Check your stand carefully before the event opens to ensure there are no hazards such as trailing wires sharp objects overhanging the table, clutter on the floor where it can be tripped over etc.
14. Please do not block fire exits.
15. Any damage caused to equipment provided by the venue will be the responsibility of the individual exhibitor. Similarly exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own Public Liability Insurance to cover death, personal injury, theft or damage. The event organisers will not be held responsible for any death, injury, damage, theft or loss occurring at the event. Exhibitors must also comply with all relevant legislation such as Health and Safety and the Sale of Goods Act.
16. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
17. Stands can be cleared away between 5.00pm and 6pm. We request that stands are not dismantled prior to 5 pm when the event closes.
18. Please be respectful and take your rubbish with you. Stands should be left exactly as you found them.
19. We reserve the right to change, update and amend the terms and conditions for the show.
20. The organisers cannot guarantee electricity supply at every stand. If you require power please inform as at the earliest opportunity. We do not accept any responsibility for failure of the electrical equipment, installation or supply.
21. Please bring your own table cloth
22. We reserve the right to change premises of the show, if not practical to hold it there. Due to damage or flood of premises.
23. The organiser reserves the right to refuse permission to display any or all items which infringe moral, legal obligations, or 3rd parties.
24. The exhibitor may display advertising material on their own stand. The exhibitor must distribute circulars or other material only within its own stand.
25. All posters and advertising within the show is controlled by the organiser. No other posters, banners, advertising A boards or leaflets dumped on the venue furniture is not allowed.
26. The Organiser cannot be made responsible or liable for any thefts or items stolen.
27. You will indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, expenses, or liability whatsoever arising as a result of any breach of the terms contained in these conditions or applied by law
28. Valid Public Liability Insurance certificate is required for each stallholder. Minimum cover of £5 million is recommended. (i) Third party: The Exhibitor is responsible for all claims arising from personal injury or damage to property arising in connection with Exhibitor's stand and anything permitted, omitted, or done thereon or there from during the period of the exhibition or the construction and dismantling periods caused directly or indirectly by the Exhibitor or any contractor, subcontractor, servant, agent, representative, license or invitee of his or the act omission or neglect or any such person or by any exhibit machinery or other article or thin of the Exhibitor or any servant or agent of his. The Exhibitor will indemnify the organisers in respect of any and each such claim and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims and demands in respect thereof. The Exhibitor must take out adequate insurances in respect of all such claims. (ii) Cancellations of exhibition: if the exhibition is cancelled or abandoned by reason of war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non availability of the exhibition premises or any other cause not within the control of the organisers. The organisers may at their discretion repay the rental paid by the Exhibitor, amount will be reduced to take into consideration for advertising and marketing costs and shall in any event be under no liability to the Exhibitor in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses), costs and expenses. (iii) Deposits / Stand payments aren't refundable and aren't transferable to other events or shows. (iiiI) Failure to vacate: if the Exhibitor or his servants, agents, representative or subcontractors should fail to vacate the exhibition premises by 18.00 hours on all exhibition days respectively, due to any cause whatsoever, the organisers will hold the Exhibitor fully responsible for any costs incurred by the organiser for the remains of goods. (iv)Liability for injury, loss or damage: (a) Except In circumstances where the general law prohibits absolutely the exclusion of liability, the organisers shall not be held liable for injury to any person attending, working at, visiting, or otherwise entering upon the exhibition premises for any reason whatsoever or for any loss of or damage to any exhibit or properly brought onto the exhibition premises by such persons whether it belongs to them or not, howsoever such Injury, loss or damage may be caused. (b) The Exhibitor (or, if different the stand holder, in which case the liability shall be joint and several) shall fully and effectually indemnify and keep harmless the organisers against and from all claims made in respect of any such injury, lesser damage as aforesaid connected with the stand or manning or running it. 29.
29.Workshops/seminars/talks. We reserve the right to refuse. If we feel it’s doesn’t meet our show objectives. If you speak, provide a demo or workshop, you grant permission for the Woman’s Lifestyle show to use, free of charge, record, take photographs without limitation to use your talk. We have royalty free rights, social media ownership, unlimited licence to broadcast, display, edit or reproduce this footage or image allowing us to become copyright owners.
30. We do not permit the sale of counterfeit or imitation goods or goods that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or example, copies of branded products. By signing this form you are warranting that your merchandise, trading style and names, point of sale and advertising material is original and independently created and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party
31. Any food samples giving out to the public must meet the food safety act 1990
32.The Exhibitor must inform the Organiser of all of the products and services it intends to display so that these can be approved and then included by the Organiser on the Contract to Exhibit
33.We reserve the right to change, update and amend the terms and conditions for the show.
34. We cannot give refunds for adverse weather for outdoor stands/ or other reasons.
35. We cannot be held accountable for low turnout or low stand sales.
36. Any media/ photographer at the show must respect the t&c set. All media, images are owned by the Woman's Lifestyle show
Thank you for reading our terms and we hope to see you at our show!